Monday, November 16, 2015

Delay of game...



Sorry folks, but it's been a busy few days, and I neglected to note that I'd be super-busy today.  

It's all good, but I didn't think to write up my Answer for today well ahead of time. Usually I get up early on Monday morning and write everything up for you.  But not today; I just plain ran out of time.  

On the other hand, I WILL be back tomorrow with the answer. 

Tide and time waits for no man.  

On the other hand, if you're in New Brunswick today and are free in the middle of the afternoon, I'm giving a fun talk at Rutgers. 

 "The Evolution of Literacy: How web search changes our understanding of knowledge" 

This will be at the School of Communication and Information,  2:30 - 4PM, Room 323, SC&I Building, 4 Huntington Street, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.  

More searching tomorrow.  Until then, stay literate... 



No comments:

Post a Comment