Friday, September 19, 2014

Answer (delayed)...


Sorry folks... this really hasn't been my week at all.  After coming back from my dive trip, I'm still working through the tail-end of my cold/flu thing, while simultaneously trying to get a bunch of unexpected things done at work.  Usually I can just get up earlier in the morning and get my SRS writing done, but this week I just couldn't quite pull it off.  

Luckily, the weekend is coming, and I'll catch up on this long conversation on Monday.  More maps, more analysis, more information.  

Have a great weekend!  See you then. 

-- Dan 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Dr. Russell. Have a great weekend too!

    The only thing that matters is that you get well. You need to rest and sleep better until your body says you can get up early again. And, we have lot to process with the first part of the answer.

    I want to say thanks to you for doing the SearchResearch Challenges. As you said before sometimes, they look easy to do, and that is not the case. You do an amazing job and I appreciate the time you invest in making us better searches and better human beings. I have been able to use your tools many times to find great stuff, helping my friends and family and also learning and enjoying so many marvels of the world that without your blog I would never seen. One of the opportunities in which I used the information learned in your blog came last week. I was watching the movie The Butler with family and friends and I was able to tell them more about The Freedom Raiders. Thanks again for all your time, knowledge, tools and for how you are.

    See you next week. All the best, Dr. Russell.

    ReplyDelete